|Flag||Language||Download mo/po file|
* generally you need .mo file only
Not found your language? Send us a message about it!
How to apply translation file?
- Download mo file (first green button) of your language
- Open an ftp client or file manager of the site hosting
- First way: open folder: wp-content/plugins/bulk-editor/languages
- Second way: open folder: wp-content/languages/plugins
- Place there downloaded file
If you want to fix translation file you can download po file (second green button), then install POEDIT for free, open downloaded file there, edit it there, press Save button and place new compiled file on your server as described above.